Value Package for Diesel Automobiles Automobiles (Small Diesel 1 to 2.8 Liter Engine)
Five (5) Quarts of CermaX 15 W 40 Synthetic Motor Oil - One 2 oz Treatment per vehicle (2 ounces total)
CermaX 15W40 for Diesel Engines is a maximum performance 30,000 mile blend utilizing our SiC technology to provide MAX wear protection for your vehicle.
Cerma STM-3 is the next generation of lubricating oil which employs our SiC (Run Clean) technology to protect engine against performance degrading sludge and abrasive carbons. Cerma will restore power to engine, reduce friction, reduce harmonics and vibration, increase horsepower and torque, provide unmatched protection, and keep engine and engine parts clean.
Run Clean Technology is Engineered for MAXIMUM Performance in ALL Engines:
• Keeps Vehicles on the Road and Running
• Provides Fast Cold Weather Starting
• Provides Extreme Temperature Protection
• Provides Maximum Wear Protection
• Suitable for use in any Induction (Turbo) Motors
Cerma STM-3 is the world's first self-cleaning oil, and the only technology that treats the metal to bring and keep the vehicle performing at peak levels. Cerma STM-3 effectively optimizes performance while reducing friction and wear. As the vehicle is driven, the 100% active ingredient, STM-3, applies a permanent nano Silicon Carbide (SiC) matrix seal within the sub-surfaces of the engine, 1 to 6 microns deep. As Cerma STM-3 penetrates, this matrix is lapped to create a perfect surface on the metal sub-surfaces of the engine.
Cerma STM-3 technology lubricates and cleans while continuing to prevent contaminants from agglomerating and depositing on metal surfaces. The SiC (Run Clean) technology works by attracting the carbon and lacquer into masses that are large enough for the system filtration to catch and filter out of the system. In other words, STM-3 creates a full self-cleaning lubrication system, combining a superior lubrication with the technology to clean for the life of the oil.
Your oil needs to work harder than ever where higher temperatures, higher soot loading and the requirement for lower exhaust emissions are a fact of life. CermaX 15W40 Diesel Motor Oil has been formulated to provide Triple Protection against wear, deposits and emissions to help you and your business benefit from long engine life and lower operating cost.
One Oil does it all! CermaX 15W40 Diesel Motor Oil provides Maximum Performace to all vehicle types, both new and old. CermaX 15W40 Diesel is both the perfect break in oil and the best performace oil on the market today.
CermaX 15W40 Diesel is designed to to provide advanced librication performance in emissions treatment equipped diesel engines, including all types of Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF). CermaX 15W40 Diesel offers a long-life, extended drain capabilities, and a balanced formulation, which helps maximize engine durability as well as cleanliness. CermaX 15W40 Diesel is a general purpose engine oil for all types of diesel vehciles where a 15W40 viscosity is recommended.
CermaX 15W40 Diesel is
a general purpose engine oil for all types of vehicles where a 15W40
viscosity is recommended. Cerma Motor Oils meet domestic and foreign
car manufacturers engine requirements, where API service SN, SM or ILSAC
GF-5 oils are specified. Check manufacturers recommendations for
• Outstanding Wear Protection
• Excellent high and low temperature performance
• Improved protection against sludge and harmful deposits
• Excellent fuel economy benefits
• Formulated and designed for maximum performance
• Protects against acid buildup
• Protects against carbon buildup
• Helps owners optimize oil-drain intervals
• Provides excellent wear control
• Prevents bore polish in the cylinder liners
• Provies exceptional piston cleanliness and sludge control
• Designed for Heavy Duty Diesel and mixed fleets in all types of over the road service
• Protects against engine wear due to soot and extends engine life
• Can be used in passenger cars, light trucks, farm equipment and fork lifts
• Can be used in newer and older engines alike
Cerma Diesel Engine Treatment with STM-3 Advantages
• Cerma performance claims have been reviewed by the Government,
we are proud to be the only lubricant ever to be ETV Program Verified
• One-Time Engine Treatment!
• Protects New, Revives old
• Restores Engine and Transmission Performance
• Increases Horsepower & Torque
• Increases Compression
• Fuel Economy (4.2 to 21 % as Tested)
• Reduces Emission Gases (92% as Tested)
• Stops Carbon Deposits
• Prevents Hydrogen Embrittlement Damage
• Reduced Engine Vibration and Noise (Harmonics)
• Stops Cold Start Problems. (Tested to -40 Deg.)
• STM-3 is 100% Active Ingredient
• Cerma STM-3 is 100% Organic
• All Cerma Products are Fully Insured (US & Foreign)
• 100% 90 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Notice: All information stated above is based on 13 years of real data, not hype or dreams of a marketing group. Cerma Guarantee's It!